November 30, 2011

Tim Task 4

I'm going to recreate the effects from the in camera effects in photoshop with images from other photographers.







This is my recreation in photoshop of the Vaseline effect. I used Gaussian blur on a copied layer of the background, the used a soft rubber, with low intensity and sharpness, to gradually fade it out.




This is my recreation on motion blur, I used the magic lasso tool to select the area I wanted to be in focus. I then inverted the selected area, and used the motion blur and a medium setting. The top picture has a higher motion blur setting, to make it look more realistic, horses are faster than cats.


 
These are my recreations of colour filters. I added a new layer, and then coloured it with a gradient. I tried a few different styles of gradients, a circular gradient, and the conventional straight one. 



This one was really simple, I changed the curves of the image to create a more shadowed look to it, and then used the photoshop filter that is specifically for lens flare. 





The vignette effect was pretty similar to the Vaseline effect, but instead of copying the the background layer and blurring it, you create a new layer and fill it in black. the rest is the same, with the rubbing out colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment