November 27, 2011

Dervin







I really love how my images came out :) they all look really cool, and are fairly similar to Paul Reiffer's images :D

SETUP


I changed the studio setup to a high key lighting because it linked better to my chosen artists. I used both soft-boxes and the white back drop. Again because it linked better with my artist links. When i got the settings right it came out really well as well. 






Here I used the light meter, then had to play around with my camera settings before it came right. 
The settings I ended using were: F.stop 1/8, Exposure 1/60 sec. and ISO 400.











These images are of my models getting ready.























Above are my raw images. I edited them (below) and the final 5 I chose are at the top of the post.














No comments:

Post a Comment